Terms and Conditions (“t&c’s”) for the Use of Our Website
Please remember that We sell products intended for use by adults and so You must be an adult to buy them
We do not claim that Our products will help You to give up smoking, that they have any health benefits and that their use is without risk.
Nicotine is an addictive substance
You must satisfy Yourself before using Our products that they present no undue risk to You
We are www.vapersp.co.uk and the company that owns the Site
Like all businesses, We have to apply some conditions to Our Site. We’ve tried to keep them nice and simple. If You don’t agree with them You must leave the Site. By staying on the Site You are agreeing them. We do change Our t&c’s from time to time and You do need to come back and check them.
What We expect from You
- You must be over 18 and have the legal ability to enter into these t&c’s
- You must have read these t&c’s
- You must check that any chemical products We sell aren’t going to harm You or anyone else that uses them
- Not use Our products to cause damage injury or harm to anyone else – Our products are designed for enjoyment.
- Use Our Site for any commercial purposes
- Access any of the content of the Site using robots, spiders scrapers and similar things without getting Our permission
- Bypass or otherwise get round any restrictions We’ve applied to prevent or limit access to the Site
- Put too big a load on Our infrastructure
- Deep link to any part of the Site
- Frame, mirror or otherwise copy any part of the Site into another Site
- Interfere in any way with the software We use on the Site and any services it uses
- Copy, share, reproduce or otherwise deal with any information, music, pictures, text or anything else contained on the Site
Using Our Products
We sell products for use only by adults and You need to use them responsibly and You must follow any instructions that come with them. We do not accept responsibility for any damage or injury that is caused by Your misuse of Our products.
You warrant that:
- before using Our products You have examined their ingredients and that You have satisfied Yourself that You have no allergic or other reaction to them
- that if You are taking any medication You have consulted Your doctor before Your first use of the product
- you accept that We make no medical claims concerning Our products
- if you are pregnant, You will, before your first use of Our product, seek advice from Your Doctor as to its advisability during pregnancy
We do not ship Our products to the United States
If You want to use Our products outside the UK You must make sure that they are not illegal where You want to use them. If We are sending them to You outside the UK You will be responsible for any taxes and duties which they bear and if they are confiscated You must bear the cost.
- In order to purchase products Our Site You must create an Account which will contain certain personal details. By continuing to use this Site You represent and warrant that:
- all information You submit is accurate and truthful; and
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- By creating an Account You are confirming the representation and warranty made above.
- You cannot share Your account without Our written permission. You must keep Your Account details confidential and must not reveal Your Username and Password to anyone.
- We may cancel or suspend Your Account and Your ability to access the Site at any time without notice and without compensation and without giving reasons
Images and Availability
- What You see on Your screen is not the same as We see on Ours and so We cannot guarantee that colours will be accurate. We make minor changes to Our products from time to time but that won’t affect how the product works but they might change the look a little.
- We don’t always have stock of everything We sell and if We can’t get what You order to You in what We think is a reasonable time – We have the right to cancel Your order and to give You Your money back
- Our prices do change and only when We have accepted Your order does Our price become fixed
- We can never guarantee delivery times but We always do Our best to get the products to You as soon as We can
- If You don’t tell us within 3 days of Your receiving the products, We can assume that You received them all and in good working order
- You have to make sure that You get Your name and address right on Our Site when making Your order – You will have to pay additional delivery costs if You make a mistake
- The Distance Selling Regulations and the Sale of Goods Act apply to this contract only if You are a consumer
- If what You receive from us is damaged/faulty or is not what You ordered You must tell us within 3 days. We’ll agree with You how You should send them back to us (You pay the carriage charges) and We’ll arrange to replace them or refund Your money as soon as We’ve checked them.
- You may have a right to a 7 day cooling off period but some of Our products do not give that right. If You feel that You do have the right, send the products back to us (You pay the carriage) and We’ll refund You if You have the right
- If You want to return the goods for any other reason You must tell us first
- If you have used the goods or
- The goods have deteriorated or expired or
- You had a discount from us
we can reduce the amount of any refund We make to You to reflect those issues
- Time will be of the essence in respect of each part of this returns policy
- We do not accept returns of opened fluids, batteries and clearomizers unless they are defective
Please make sure that You read Our privacy and cookie policies. They are part of these t&c’s.
- We can’t know why You are looking at this Site so We make no promises that it will satisfy Your needs, will be compatible with Your system and will be secure
- We think that any advice We give on this Site is accurate but We can’t guarantee that it is and if the advice is that important to You – You must get it double-checked
- apart from when You buy something from Us We do not regard Ourselves as being in any form of contract with You
- You must take reasonable steps to make sure that You are secure when visiting the Site.
- We can’t guarantee that the Site will always be available and neither can We guarantee that it is error free
- We have the right to change or remove the Site when We please but these t&c’s will continue to apply until or unless We change them.
Our Liability to You
We accept no liability for any loss or damage direct or indirect or consequential foreseeable or not and including any indirect, special or exemplary damages which arise from the use of the Site or Our products to the maximum extent We are allowed to exclude such liability by law but We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury if it was caused by negligence or fraud on Our part.
If You find any of Our content offensive in any way, please tell us and We will consider removing or modifying it but please remember the nature of the goods We sell.
The content of this Site belongs to us or others who licence its use to us and You agree that You will not copy, distribute, reproduce or otherwise break the rights of the owner of that content.
Links to Other Sites
We have no idea what other Websites contain and so You agree that if You follow a link from this Site to another You will check that Site before using it. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage You sustain by using any link on this Site.
We have the right to change the Site and our t&c’s at any time and You agree to come back and check the t&c’s each time You use the Site.
- English Law applies to these t&c’s and any contract We make with You.
- Neither You nor We intend any partnership or joint venture to arise from Your visit to Our Site or if You buy anything from us
- Unless We have said otherwise, time is not of the essence in respect of anything in these t&C’s
- You agree that We have given no warranty, representation or undertaking in relation to the Site or anything You buy from it unless it is in writing and We have signed it
- If any part of these t&c’s is deemed unenforceable by any Court or other judicial body that part will be deleted from these t&c;s but the rest of the provisions will remain in full force and effect
- If You need to tell us anything or We You then We will do so by way of email to the address given to or on the Site. Notification by telephone alone is not good notification
- These t&c’s constitute all of the contract between us.
This Policy applies between:
You, the User of this Site and VapersParadise
This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Site.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively all information that you submit to the Us via the Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
means a small text file placed on your computer by this Site when you visit certain parts of the Site and/or when you use certain features of the Site. Details of the cookies used by this Site are set out in Clause 12;
“UK and EU Cookie Law”
means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
means any third party that accesses the Site and is not employed by Us and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the site that you are currently using (www.Vapersp.co.uk) and any sub-domains of the Site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Us and Users with respect to this Site. It does not extend to any Sites that can be accessed from this Site including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media Sites.
3. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Site from time to time:
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
4. Our Use of Data
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Us for six months
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includesdoes not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Site.
5. Third Party Sites and Services
We may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Site.
Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that We requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
6. Links to Other Sites
7. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of our company. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
8. Controlling Use of Your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
9. Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of the Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Site you may be required to submit certain Data.
10. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Us (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10.00.
Data security is of great importance to Us and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Site.
By using this Site you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer. Third party cookies are those placed by Sites and/or parties other than Us. Third party cookies are used on this Site for analytic purposes. These cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Site.
All Cookies used by this Site are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer you will be presented with message requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Site may not function fully or as intended.
This Site uses analytics services provided by Google and others. Site analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Site. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Site and the productsoffered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Site, it does enable us to continually improve our business.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
13. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Site and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Site following the alterations.
- You cannot relabel any liquids supplied by us to sell under a new brand